December 2, 2010

I'm A Teenage Girl

Hye..Let's introduce myself..I am not a tomboy nor a girly-girl.I'm just simple.I'd play video games.I like to look cute & pretty.I have good days and bad days.When my iPod blasting, the rest of world gets tuned out.Pink is not my favorite color. I don’t wear too MUCH make-up.I can play sports.I like to shop, but I don’t like spending too much.I eat what I want, when I want.I can't go on one day without doing or saying someting silly.I also can be stubborn, bitchy, and a little clueless at times and sometimes, in one day, dozens of things go wrong but when i take a step back and look at things clearly, I realize how much I truly appreciate life with imperfection ..I know that I'm still young, I have a lot to learn.Yeah, we're teenagers. What do you expect from teenagers? We're still learning. Don't push us into things that we should never get into. We're just teenagers. Freakin' teenagers.