April 2, 2011

Life

This means a lot. Sometimes we doesn't know what someone really feels inside, rite? So I was on the net and suddenly found this. I decided to blog it straight away, so here is it.

*************************************************************
Sadness flies away on the wings of time;
I don't know if I'm getting better or just used to the pain;
Nobody really cares if you’re miserable, so you might as well be happy;
Behind my smile is everything you'll never understand;
It sucks to be alone, even when there are people all around you;
I wake up and think dreams are real. I sleep so I don't have to feel;
The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it;
Words hurt more than anything else can, because they last, sometimes forever;
I wanna get lost from my life sometimes, sit on the side and watch the world go by, I wanna get lost and I don't know why;
I've learned it takes years to build up trust, but only seconds to destroy it;
I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness to smile instead of cry;
Not all scars show, not all wounds heal. Sometimes you can't always see the pain someone feels.

-by anonymous-
**************************************************************.